Federal Funding and Grants

Search This Blog

Anderson P Baker Scam

Sequel to your non response to the letter sent to you on behalf of the Trustees and Executors of the Estate of our late client, I wish to notify you again that you were listed as a beneficiary to the total sum of $11,300,000.00 in the codicil and last testament of the deceased. Name now withheld since this is our second letter to you.

I am contacting you because you bear the same surname identity with my late client as such I can present you as the sole beneficiary to the inheritance. I therefore reckoned that you can receive these funds as you are qualified by your name identity.

To verify these funds in escrow account, please call the automated number of the bank and follow the voice prompt:

Call: +44 703 9402 129
Pin: 163
Account Number: 0 1 1 5 7 8 6 6

All the legal papers will be processed on your acceptance of this deal, I request that you kindly forward to me your letter of acceptance; your current telephone and fax numbers and a forwarding address to enable me file necessary documents at our high court probate division for the release of this sum of money to you.

Get back to me through the following contact mail address: bakerbrinberg@yahoo.com.

If your bank account is not strong enough to receive these funds please kindly disregard this message by not responding. I would not want a situation whereby after the funds have been transferred to your account, then we start having problems with your bank because of the huge amount. Please ensure that you are capable of doing this transaction with me before you respond.

Thanks
Anderson P. Baker
Legal Trustee
Baker and Brinberg LLP
International Full Service Law Firm
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet