Federal Funding and Grants

Search This Blog

Unclaimed Inheritance Scam

Urgent Respond Please!

Dear Friend,

I am contacting you to see if we can make a deal, My name is Mr. Kasimy Ricky, Director in Charge of Auditing and Accounting, I discovered an unclaimed inheritance fund $5.5 Million in our bank. Actually I don’t have to involve myself officially because of my job, but I know what will be required to release the  unclaimed inheritance to you and we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me.

Finally, should you be interested to operate this project with me. Reply urgently and I will give you the full details for us to move forward and the secret is bound between me and you.

Please get back to me with the following information via e-mail for more details:

Name
Address
Nationality
Phone Number
Occupation
Age

Best regards,
Mr. Kasimy Ricky
Call Me For More Information +22671524355
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet